We are proud to be able to offer a fully project managed shopfitting (shop fitting) service to our customers. Retail shopfitting is often viewed as a cost to your business that can be put off and only undertaken at the point where the store is falling apart. However, we firmly believe that shopfitting, should be viewed as a vital investment in the profitability of your business. When your customers visit your newly re-fitted shop, you will find that the time they spend within the store, the basket spend and the chance of future visits all increase. The 5 key things to a successful shop fit are the following:
- Well planned and clear layout to the shop. We want customers to be able to find what they were looking for easily and also to see items that can be purchased upon impulse.
- Give increased focus to high profit and high turnover items. Utilizing promotional isle ends and in store theater can help to achieve this.
- Ensure that you have plenty of refrigeration space for your products. The big companies in the convenience sector typically have around 50% of their retail space chilled. Make sure that these chillers are energy efficient and reliable. Cheap solutions in refrigeration are never the best!
- Brighten the store! Utilize lighting solutions to keep the store looking bright. LED panels are now cheaper to buy, more efficient to run and have a longer life span than fluorescent lighting.
- Use your space well. A shop floor area cannot generally be increased without massive building costs, however most retailers forget to look up. Full height gondolas can help to increase product availability and range, but make sure it does not give the store a feeling of being in a cave.
Utilising our selected shopfitting (shop fitting) contractors, we are able to design, manage and complete to the highest standard, any size of convenience retail outlet. Shopfitting is an integral part of a successful retail business and at Platinum Cooling, we understand the need, to make sure the design, manufacture and implementation of your shop fit needs to be of the highest standard. All of our contractors carry the necessary skills & qualifications to complete any re-fit in a bespoke way ensuring the highest quality finish. With experienced project managers there to support you all the way, you will end up with a profitable retail outlet.
We at Platinum Cooling can help you out no matter how big or small the job is. We offer free advise to get you on your way and are able to complete part re-fits where maybe only some additional shelving is required, to a complete shop strip out and a full new interior design to get you on the way to earning the big bucks.
Retail | Shop Fitting | Retail Shop fitting | Swindon | Wiltshire | Shopfitting